Wednesday, May 27, 2009

fishing tackle lincolnshire

Fishing itself is enough of a reason to get up early, everyone should do it from time to time. The summer time can be one of the best times for scouting out your favorite spring time bass fishing locations.

Here's are a few of the best that I've learned in my past 20 years of angling. So for those wanting to know where to fish let me give you some ideas. It is in these areas that the highest density of bass fish are likely to be found.

Casting is also hugely important to successful bass fishing. The bottom line is that light line and gear needs to be used when fishing for trout, especially in small rivers and streams. What I like to do is mark my gps with the spots that have less active fish and I will come back to them later, sometimes even at night.

In the summer, many of the bigger bass will be deeper. Soon, you will be catching the big ones as well.

No comments: